- Online education means mass education. You can have a lot of students on an online course but it won't work unless each one is treated as an individual.
- Online education is often seen as complex and mysterious. It's still about human relations and communication. A good teacher will be good in any environment.
- Putting technology before pedagogy.
"Technology is the tool that helps the teacher create materials to share with the student."
- Underestimating your teachers and students. Standardised, closed-in tools stifle creativity and openness.
- Taking the fun out of education.Many online courses are dull industrial processes full of mechanical modules and self-tests.
"Education shou.d be accidental, unpredictable, unscripted."
The 5 big mistakes in virtual education
View more presentations from guiramirez.
It's important that Distance education should be properly design in order to be effective for the students to equip them with the right knowledge and skill.ReplyDelete